Today on Messenger Mastermind we talk all things Conversion Rate Optimization with Will Laurenson, CRO guru and host of the Customers Who Click podcast. With the changes to IOS and Facebook of last year, our Shopify sites have to do a lot of the work in keeping customers in the funnel once they’ve landed on your page. And you have a lot more control of that than you might think. Will shares his wisdom on how to detect pain-points in your customer’s experience of your site, his tech stack for analysing customer behavior, his guidelines for determining what you should prioritize testing for your brand, and how to fix problems once your tests have given you a picture of what is happening. This is a nuts and bolts episode with practical take-home information.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The best analytics and click-map tools to use
- The usability/anxiety/motivation model for understanding what your customers need
- The top ways to gather information directly from your customers
- Three basic things every shopping website should have to immediately improve conversions
- How CRO tactics can be transferred to your email and SMS marketing
- Framework for deciding when and how to use CRO for your business
Never miss an episode
Help the show
What's the Team up to?