In this week’s episode Jeremy sits down with Christopher Maroney-Pettit, Co-Founder of the Email & SMS Marketing Agency Ecom Growers to talk about why simple always wins in email and SMS design. On the back-end it can be complicated, and Chris walks us through his strategies for capturing customer data and segmenting it, but in terms of design less is always more. Branded emails can be content heavy, but conversion should be to the point. In the second half of the segment, Jeremy and Chris speculate on the future of marketing channels and possible scenarios for Web 3 and NFTs to upend the DTC experience.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Chris and Jeremy’s predictions for email and SMS in the next 5 years
- How to restructure funnels to favor SMS
- The value of multi-step pop-ups
- Why simple email works when when we say simple just HOW simple
- Exciting conversational deployments that SMS can handle now
- What is airdropping
- Why NFTs could be the next TikTok
Never miss an episode
Help the show
What's the Team up to?