In this week’s episode, Jeremy, Mark, and Ben start strategizing for 2022 by revealing their tactics for launching Q1 with a massive New Years promotion push. You’ve just come off of holiday, but customers have cash in their pockets, resolutions for the New Year, and CPM’s are way down. Not only that, but the way your post-holiday sale performs will give you valuable information to inform the rest of your year’s planning. Mark and Ben share their recipe for structuring the perfect sale, and Jeremy shares his insights into the various ways you can build your brand’s community at this moment.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What you can do post-holiday to set yourself up for success in 2022
- Why a New Year’s kick-off sale or event is so important
- How to promote beyond the played-out New Year New Me trope
- The structure of a successful kick-off promo with variations
- Language to use for a promo beyond the fitness resolutions we are all so used to
- How to extend these cash-flow spikes through the spring
- Specific ways to manage audiences and inventory in these short weeks
Never miss an episode
Help the show
What's the Team up to?
This episode is presented in partnership with Postscript.