This week Jeremy reviews the website of hit beauty brand Colour Pop, Shopify's 4th largest market! Colour Pop gives a Master Class in the aesthetic side of UX - think all sorts of customized image experiences depending on the current promotion, and Jeremy gives some tips for how you can swipe some of these tricks for your own store. Also watch out for where he thinks they have room to grow and increase their AOV.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Colour Pop‘s Masterclass: commitment to design aesthetic with launches
- Thing to steal for your store: scroll over product animation photos
- Money maker: add a clear path to free shipping
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
- Comment down below with what store you’d like us to cover.