In this week’s episode, Jeremy interviews Afif Ghannoum the founder and CEO of Biohm health, a leading DTC probiotic company. Jeremy and Afif discuss in detail some of the most unique aspects to Biohm’s business framework: their successful ambassador/influencer marketing program, their licensing relationships with other larger supplement and health oriented companies, and their incredibly detailed customer quiz that drives 3x the conversions of regular site visitors. Afif is an innovative thinker and this is a great episode to hear if you have questions about choosing channels wisely, what to leverage and when, and how the world of licensing works.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The through points between retail, licensing, and DTC
- Why a great Intellectual Property is a passport to channel flexibility
- How to know if licensing is right for your business
- How to start licensing if you’ve never done it before
- How to partner with other brands in ways that don’t compete against you
- Afif’s take on partner launches and collaborations
- How quizzes can build a brand’s legitimacy
- Why it is essential to know how much money it takes to build a successful brand
Never miss an episode
Help the show
What's the Team up to?